Sunday 2 May 2010

DT Card Secret Crafter


Helen has choosen the theme this week on Saturday Secret Crafter of Buttons and Blooms. I have used one of the wonderful new released Sarah kay's (in stock at Secret Crafter) and coloured her in distressed inks. The papers is Basic Grey Porcelin and the flower is from prima. I am trying to do some 'flat' cards at the moment as my sister complains of the special envelopes and higher postage costs when I use WOC so I am trying to use those for hand delievered cards and flat flowers when having to post.

Now some news

* firstly nip over to Wendy's blog for her freebie friday draw.
* secondly keep an eye out on the secret crafter blog and the design teams blogs all next week as we will be showcasing the new release of Secret Crafter Stamps. Unfortuately my set have never arrived in the post to say I am unhappy is an understatement and I have formally complained at the post office. Wendy has sent me some images so I hope to be able to join in but I did not receive these in time to particiapate fully in the blog hop, but I will be showing them throughout next week.

1 comment:

Dotty Jo said...

Lovely card Vicky. Shame about those stamps. Having been lucky enough to see the initial drawings I can't wait for the blog hop! Jo x