Thursday 4 February 2010

Whoops I have missed some challenges




Whoops I seem to have missed some challenges that I made this card for, Blogger has not wanted to work for me at all yesterday and I think he took Mr Linky on holiday with him!


Challenge the pretty Tilda was made for -
  • Dutch Dare - Summer in Winter
  • Cute Card Thursday - Blooming Gorgeous
  • Just Magnolia - Hearts and Flowers
  • Sketch Saturday - Sketch

Tilda has been coloured in copics, cut out using nesties and mounted onto MME Bloom and Grow papers. Flowers are Wild Orchard Crafts and the rest is from stash.

I hope you like it x

9 comments:

Becky said...

Aww, what a pretty card Vicky, love sweet Tilda and the gorgeous papers!
Love Becky xx

Cathy said...

What a gorgeous card Vicky. I love that Tilda and fab papers.
Thank you for joining in the DDCC this time.
Hugs
Cathy xx

CraftyC said...

So pretty Vicky. A lovely card!
Clairexx

cheryl said...

oh i love this tilda hun she is so cute fab card too hun hugs cheryl xxxxx

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

Lovely. I love that you have left her apron white - looks so fresh and crisp!

Hugs Jane x

nessy said...

such a sweet little tilda ~and love the colour combo ~ and those flowers/brads are scrummy ~love the corner die!
vanessa xx

Juls said...

this is just stunning!!! Love all your stitching detail! Hugs Juls

Bev said...

Such a beatuiful card sweetie, love the flowers! Thanks for joining us at JM this week x

debby4000 said...

Adorable, sweet card Vicky and fab colours too.
luv
Debby