Wednesday 22 April 2009

Tilda and friends ATC Challenge


I have not entered this challenge for about 6 months, but as my crafting time is very short at the moment (lots of spots) an ATC appealled to me in the short time I had while one was at nursery and the other slept (after doing shopping, housework etc).
It is very simple but I hope that you like it.
recipe -
basic red cardstock
image - hanglar rak of Heidi
ribbon - stash
charm - stash
eyelets - stash
pearls - stash
medium - watercoloured

8 comments:

Moni said...

I just love it, love the charm on the left side of the card! Hugs, Moni

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Vicky,l love the image.

Hugs Riet.x

cats whiskers said...

Wow this is just stunning what beautiful colors and image, just perfect
Hugs Jacqui x

Iris Wiechmann said...

This is so cute!

Hugs,
Iris

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

so pretty - i love this image makes me think of summer!

hugs jane x

nessy said...

gorgeous ATC vicky ~love the heart charm (very special)~ very sweet!
hope henry is ok
vanessa xx

Jeanie said...

Very charming. Great embellishments

Hazel (Didos) said...

I love this, the charm is brilliant on the side, Thnaks for joining in on Tilda this week, Hazelxo