Sunday 4 January 2009

Sugar Bowl Challenge 1


Well this is my entrance piece for the new blog delicated to the wonderful stamps from the Sugar Nellie factory. Unfortunately the lighting makes the card look awful but it is much better in real life as Jayne will tell you as it was for her daughter Seren's 4th birthday party yeaterday. I have fauxed stitched all the elements in the sketch. The papers are K and Co and the blue is from stash which I have put through the cuttlebug using my birds and swirls folder which I used different ways for the different pieces. The flowers are part of my christmas present off the boys are the winter primas. It is good to be back.
eta it won't let me add this to the comments on the site - if anyone could help please let me know

8 comments:

cats whiskers said...

Hi Hun, Great card love the colours and the great embossing, nice to have you back dear. Wishing all of you a happy, healthy and wealthy 2009
Hugs Jacqui x

Ali Watson said...

Adorable card Vicky, love the design papers you have chosen, gorgeous.

Kim Dellow said...

Oh that is very Cute Vicky. Happy New year. Kimx

Heidi said...

OMG this is stunning Vicky. Love the image and how you have colored it. Its so beautiful. Thank you for asking me to do a guest designer spot for the ABC Challenge. I would love to do it.

Hugs and love
Heidi

Cathy said...

Gorgeous card Vicky. Love the colouring of your image and the papers.
Hugs
Cathy xx

nessy said...

great card vicky ~love the blues ~ and that image is so cute!!
so glad to see you back again
vanessa xx

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

lovely card vicky

glad you are feeling better

hugs jane x

Sugar Mama said...

Hi Vicky
What a gorgeously sweet card!
Thanks so much for joining the first challenge from The Sugar Bowl!
Happy New Year
Sugar Mama