Saturday 7 June 2008

Tagged again!!!!

I have been tagged again so will reply and not pass on as I think everyone I know has done this whilst I have been away!!!

1. FIVE YEARS AGO...

Gosh having to think of this 2003 so been married 2 years, working as an Underwriter and I think we were on holiday in Austria this week! Made DH do the Sound of Music tour!

2. 5 THINGS ON TODAY'S

Wash all the holiday clothes
Catch up on Facebook and the blogs
Do a few challenges
Stamp some images for Jenny to post on monday
Sleep!!!

3. MOVIES I ENJOY

Amazing Mr Blunden
Sound of Music
Wizard of Oz
Notting Hill
The Harry Potters - have cried at all
anything girlie

4. THINGS I WOULD DO IF I WAS A MOVIE STAR...

Gosh - do all the costume dramas I could and try and keep the clothes!!!

5. 3 PLACES I HAVE VISITED...

Austria
Kenya
France

No comments: