Wednesday, 24 December 2008
Saturday, 20 December 2008
Thursday, 18 December 2008
Wow I have won an award - thank you Allison.
The rules are -
to give it to five others, who shall give it to five others..
- You shall link the one you got it from, and also the ones you give it to:) And let them know.
And there is more... You have to write down five things you are addicted to....
Well here goes here are my 5 addictions...
- Hazelnut coffee, but it has to be made with 2 sugars and coffeemate and if I have got it cinnemen sprinkles - and I wonder why I am plump!
- My papers and stamps I just adore them and will sit there looking at them.
- Glitterpot - eek, I will just go on there for hours just looking at what is available.
- Hugs and kisses off my boys and sitting there watching them sleep when they are all lovely and angelic.
- My chinese takeaway on a saturday night - I adore chilli salt chicken and always have it as a side dish - yummy!
Well who to pass this on to -
- Firstly it has to be Jane who has made me cry this morning with a wonderful gift that she has sent me and I feel so bad as I am still waiting for her present to be delievered so that I can send it on to her. So I have ordered her something else and I hope that she should have it soon, so look out for a parcel from Cuddly Buddly in the next few days Jane.
- Lynsey is another wonderful friend that I have made on here, I decided to give her the award and now spot that she has already received it, but I am going to still give it to her anyway. I received a beautiful card off her and her family for Christmas and will be sending out New Year Cards soon as I am so far behind, I have made New Year Cards instead.
- Has to be Nessy, who also sent me a fabulous card and is another wonderful blogging friend.
- Is one of the first blogging friends I made when I won her faboulous blog candy early in the year, Heidi. Her blog is so wonderful and I adore her cards, she always has something lovely to say about other people and is so kind and generous.
- Is the very first blogging friend I made on line Jacqui. I expect alot of people will have already given her the award, but her cards have gone from strength to strength this year and her blog is one of the most outstanding and inspirational on her. Her distressed ink creations are mindblowing and her attention to detail is superb.
I am just sorry that I cannot pass it on to all the other wonderful blogs I visit and the friends that I have made. I have managed to visit a few blogs and I have looked at cards even if I have not managed to be able to comment.
I hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas and good health for the New Year to come.
Vicky and her boys xxx
Wednesday, 10 December 2008
I promise to catch up over Xmas when DH is at home.
Hugs to all
Friday, 5 December 2008
Thursday, 4 December 2008
Monday, 1 December 2008
Firstly a big thank you to those that have left me messages, the boys are alot better today, even though Edward fell of his bike at nursery and has scrapped the whole side of his face which "hurts Mummy" as he keeps telling me. My back is still painful but I think that will be a long haul as I trapped a nerve there in the spring and I think it is now hurting as it is so cold. Snow forcast tonight, so it is going to be cold. Thanks to Jamie for the Candy, I didn't even know I had won as I have hardly been on here of late.
Well onto my card. I decided to do this challenge as one of my best friends Cathy is on the DT. I have used one of my birthday stamps from Sugar Nellie and coloured her in using pro makers which I am still learning how to use - can't do shading at all with them though if anyone knows of a good tutorial please let me know the link. The papers are dovecraft winter blue and the white strip is basic card stack which has been run through my cuttlebug using the snowflake folder (I love this machine). The ribbon came of some chocolates I think and the charm is off a papermania topper which I didn't think was made particularily well so I dismantaled it! The swirls are cut using the cuttlebug too and I have used silver glitz it to hightlight. The hole was cut with my friskars. I hope you like it.